Contact the church office (or a St. Mark member) for contact points and details
- Worship: Christians are first of all called to worship God, our Creator, Savior, and Sustainer. We worship together at the times listed and special occasions. We hope you will take time to adore the Lord your God. Resource: "Worship Q&A".
- Christian education: Sunday School, Bible study and discipleship building -- Making Christ known. Join us. Challenge us. Check out the schedule. See our links for Christian education resources you can use.
- After school program beginning September 7, 2000: Designed
to help your children grow in faith through the use of music, crafts,
arts, and Bible study. Hosted by St. Mark and St. John Lutheran
- Youth choir begins 4:00. Transportation is provided from Ada Schools.
- Supper at 5:00.
- Activities from 5:15 to 6:30. Home transportation gladly provided is available as needed.
- There is no charge for this program but registration is requested. This is an outreach of St. Mark and St. John to enrich the lives of children in their faith.
- For further information, call church office (419.634.8956) or Julia Shull
- How do you want your children to grow up?
See these little angels? They are all now in junior high and high
school. They are (usually) polite, respectful, they think deeply about
meaningful things. They love God and care for others. They have
excellent grounding in music and omportant odeas. Regular attendance in
church, religious instruction and being active in church youth
activities had a lot to do with that. A church surrounds its children
with helpers and role models and they learn about God. Join us and
bring your children. Check out our Active Parenting Today class.
- Youth Ministries
- Dartball League: Tired
of the same old ESPN, bowling, evening meetings? Want to get out of
homework? Get away to something truly unique and interesting in
hand-eye coordination and fellowship -- The Lutheran Dartball League.
St. Mark has a joint team with Our Savior's, Kenton. Male, female,
young and old! Games on Monday nights October to March.
- Adult Fellowship: St. Mark regularly plans casual get-togethers for families and adult fellowship. Come join us.
- Music: Music
ministry at St. Mark's is pretty unorganized, frankly. We're working on
it, but if you are looking for a venue for your gift in music worship
to the Lord, please let us know!